Goodday Guys! Wanna Know More About Me? Stay Tuned For My Next Post. Wish To See You Soon! :)
Welcome ♥
Hi! Welcome to my blog! Read it, Listen to it, Enjoy your stay and
have fun!


Feel free? leave your footprints underneath or check me out on facebook, twitter and sina weibo :)
Navigations ♥

Profile Blog Links Websites Credits
I am ME ♥
*Marilyn Saw
*Six-teen
*Cancer babe ♋
*Gonna get her driving license soon :D

My Current Thoughts ♥
English is...
the weirdest, unexplainable
language in the world
but i start to like it now~

My Stories ♥
July 2011 | August 2011 |

买东西的烦恼
Changing blogger template
School's Life
要开学了
我回来了

Tagboard ♥

ShoutMix chat widget

Followers ♥

Music ♪

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
facebook playlistflash fetishmyspace music


Things are even
Written at Monday, August 15, 2011 | back to top


Hi again :) Feel like blogging these days, because no one is actually on Facebook, maybe is because of their exam I guess. And guess what my friend told me today? She said that she did ballet since she started to walk and after that she starts doing circus, and is about 10 years now. How awesome is that? But also, her palm is like crack and flaky because of over tumbling in circus, so she has to use some other moisturizers now. What I found is, things are even, when you get something, you need to give up something at the same time. This is how cruel the world is. There is no way to owned both.