Goodday Guys! Wanna Know More About Me? Stay Tuned For My Next Post. Wish To See You Soon! :)
Welcome ♥
Hi! Welcome to my blog! Read it, Listen to it, Enjoy your stay and
have fun!


Feel free? leave your footprints underneath or check me out on facebook, twitter and sina weibo :)
Navigations ♥

Profile Blog Links Websites Credits
I am ME ♥
*Marilyn Saw
*Six-teen
*Cancer babe ♋
*Gonna get her driving license soon :D

My Current Thoughts ♥
English is...
the weirdest, unexplainable
language in the world
but i start to like it now~

My Stories ♥
July 2011 | August 2011 |

Changing blogger template
School's Life
要开学了
我回来了

Tagboard ♥

ShoutMix chat widget

Followers ♥

Music ♪

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
facebook playlistflash fetishmyspace music


买东西的烦恼
Written at Sunday, August 14, 2011 | back to top



有时候,我还真希望可以像其他人那样果断一点,想买东西就买,不用犹豫不觉决想个老半天都不知道该不该买。让我买东西呢我会不买觉得可惜,买后又觉得浪费。。。真希望我做事可以不要那么的优柔寡断,想买就买吧! 

钱,要花就要开心的花 :D