Goodday Guys! Wanna Know More About Me? Stay Tuned For My Next Post. Wish To See You Soon! :)
Welcome ♥
Hi! Welcome to my blog! Read it, Listen to it, Enjoy your stay and
have fun!


Feel free? leave your footprints underneath or check me out on facebook, twitter and sina weibo :)
Navigations ♥

Profile Blog Links Websites Credits
I am ME ♥
*Marilyn Saw
*Six-teen
*Cancer babe ♋
*Gonna get her driving license soon :D

My Current Thoughts ♥
English is...
the weirdest, unexplainable
language in the world
but i start to like it now~

My Stories ♥
July 2011 | August 2011 |

School's Life
要开学了
我回来了

Tagboard ♥

ShoutMix chat widget

Followers ♥

Music ♪

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
facebook playlistflash fetishmyspace music


Changing blogger template
Written at Saturday, August 13, 2011 | back to top


It's 11:37pm now. And I'm having a headache now. I was using computer for the whole day just to work out how to edit and change the blogger template stuff. keep changing this and that. And finally I'm nearly done. whooray!!

cheer for me :)